Saturday, March 26, 2005

Catch up on your sleep girl, when you wear that bodyglove...

Or: Fun with Kittens, the Easter Special
Yes I'm kitten-sitting again, while my sister, her husband and their offspring are off holidaying. The plus side is, they have Sky. The down side is, I don't know how to work it. Its ok though, I figured it out, using a cunning combination of foot-stomping, pouting, yelling at the telly and texting my sister to ask her.
So yay for Sky movies, who are playing an Alien marathon, three times over this weekend. Also, at 6.35 this evening we have the joy that is "The making of Return Of The King". Yay Viggo.
Hopefully I'll have finished this bloody conference paper by then. I'm doing it on Powerpoint, so it looks really flash, so hopefully nobody will notice that I'm talking shit. No, not nervous at all...

In other news, I woke up this morning with a fat lip. Just fat on one side, which is most odd, and not a little funny to look at. I could understand it if I was out last night getting horribly drunk and partying up large, cos thats when all sorts of random injuries occur. But last night me and my mum went to the movies and then out for dinner. Hmm. Go figure.

There is a plague of spiders in this house. Well, if two makes a plague, then we definately have one. Normally two spiders wouldn't concern me, but these are some big fuck-off bastards. Put the tips of your thumb and forefinger together, they were almost that big. And they were jet black too. Scary Shelob styles. Needless to say the little fuckers got the business end of one of my brother-in-law's shoes. Whats really gross is that after I killed the first one I went to bed, and got up the next morning to find Strawberry and Neow mauling its corpse. There were disembodied spider legs all over the place. Ewww.

There is a most inconsiderate fly buzzing around this room. He won't sit still long enough for me to take him out with my combo newspaper/flykiller. Now I need those spiders back.

I have managed to make it to Easter Sunday without eating a single piece of chocolate. Yay for me. I have been eating like a complete bitch recently, and strangely enough, am feeling very fat. Maybe I should finish up this presentation and get my fat arse up and down the hill a few times.
Damn, now I want chocolate.
Shit.

More news as it comes to hand.
And maybe a better post next time.