Thursday, January 29, 2004

Magic number for the day: 846. That is how many words I have written on my thesis since 9am this morning. If I keep up this speed, it will be written by.....ummm.....no, can't work that out. It's an arts faculty thing.
Many excitements planned for this weekend. Number One, complete absence of alcohol, given dentist prescribed antibiotics. After the root canal thing (not as rude as it sounds) I expected all sorts of drama, instead I get amoxycillin. Its a very good word, try saying it ten times fast.  By the time I get to the great piratical rumbustification that is Sara's housewarming, nobody will be making any sense. There is the argument to made however, that not a lot of sense is being made in the first place.
Then, to top the whole thing off, theres that pesky chapter to have finished. Crap.