Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Courtesy of D-bizzle

Here is a thing. I will do it, as others have. Now you might also.

1. I’ll respond with something random about you.
2. I’ll challenge you to try something.
3. I’ll pick a color that I associate with you.
4. I’ll tell you something I like about you.
5. I’ll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I’ll ask you something I’ve always wanted to ask you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this in your journal/blog.

  1. Dave Says:

    1) if you covered your internet persona with candy it may be a chocolate e-claire.
    2) ask or answer a question in class beginning with ‘argh, matey’
    3) red
    4) you’re angrily honest. me like.
    5) bentleys. you were drunk and harrasssing Nic. instant friendship.
    6) a meercat. constantly alert and kinda dangerous but people tend to like.
    7) did you ever actually and truely plan to kill our flatmates in the Greenroom?
    8) do it.

Who want to go next?