Monday, January 29, 2007

Ok Sunshine, here we go

1. I’ll respond with something random about you.
I used to know a woman who christened her first child Sunshine. For serious, like. Although that's not so much about you though. How's this: the fridge in your apartment is always really clean. Hell, your whole apartment is always nice and clean.
2. I’ll challenge you to try something.
When we go to Coachella I am going to order a drink you have never heard of and you will drink it. You will also accompany me to see Crowded House.
3. I’ll pick a color that I associate with you.
Green, the colour of the t-shirt you were wearing the first day I met you.
4. I’ll tell you something I like about you.
Your unceasing generosity towards me, and the way I can talk to you about anything. Ok, thats two things. Get over it.
5. I’ll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
Burbank airport, stinky hot sunny day, the sweet air conditioner in your car, May of last year.
6. I’ll tell you what animal you remind me of.
When I think of your place I am often reminded of that mouse in the trap I disposed of that night we went out drinking and came back to discover, but that doesn't remind me of you so much.
To me you are more like a Golden Labrador: caring, loyal, generous and dead cute, but if the need arises, you are more than capable of tearing someone's throat out with your teeth.
7. I’ll ask you something I’ve always wanted to ask you.
When we were at ******* did you and ******** really ********? Haha, just kidding. I think that is there were anything I really did want to ask, I could call you up.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this in your journal/blog.
Well that's what the rules say!!!!