Monday, July 05, 2004

Grrrrrrrr.

I am officially OVER living in shitty neighbourhoods. Its not the poverty I mind, I'm no moneybags, but really. Those fucking little brat children are enough to make one seriously consider sterilisation. And it seems to me to be confined to crap neighbourhoods too, where the parents are either working and can't afford babysitters or daycare, or they're too busy playing pokies or watching the league to look after their children. These little fuckers spend all day screaming at each other at the park next to my house, using language that I would blush to use, and I'm the original potty-mouth. Then they run up and down the street, screeching, like only badly behaved little brats can, then their parents yell at them for yelling, (der!) then they run screeching back to the park to try and trash it, to get some measure of attention from their seemingly uncaring parents. Of course, the parents spend significant measures of time tinkering with their big loud bogan cars, so maybe thats why they don't have enough time to spend playing with their kids, or looking after them, or teaching them that its NOT OK to scream and yell all day at the park and try to break the swings.
I don't care if I have to live in a garden shed, my next house is going to be in a GOOD neighbourhood.
And no I don't have any children, and I don't care if anyone says I don't know how to look after kids, and yes I am a dreadful snob. Build a bridge.