Monday, July 26, 2004

Hello, my Pretties....

I'm not sure I really have anything interesting to say, its just I feel like blogging. Well, its just gone 5pm, and theres no point leaving the office now, cos the traffic will be arse, and I'll end up sitting in the car getting cross, so I'll hang out here for a wee bit, and then when I get around to getting in the car, the traffic will be bearable, and Claire will be happy. Well, less angry.
Had a wee do at the Green Room on Saturday night, nice to see people, even those who call my arse fat (its phat), and especially good to mock flatmates about their "are they or aren't they" relationships. It does appear however, that I am the last single person in Christchurch. Weeeeee!!!!!!!!! Then there was some serious Whanau time on Sunday, then work, which was noticeably absent the usual Arsehole contingent. Maybe the seasons coming to an end, the Arsehole season I mean. I did nearly lose my voice though, but thanks to the healing power of fresh lemons, honey and smashed up ginger root, steeped in boiling water then drunk (rinse and repeat) it came back. Yay. Am still feeling a bit bollocks though, and will definately have to write a letter of protest if I get this bitch of a cold thats going around.
Piles of work to do, lots of Marsden project stuff, plus I really should get started on some thesis corrections and appendices etc, so I can hand the bloody thing in. I also have my first stats assignment to hand in on Wednesday, which I haven't done.
One thing I have learned from stats so far is how to get Excel to take a load of figures and turn them into pretty graphs and pie charts, so I'm thinking I'll add a touch of dazzle to my thesis. Print it in colour and all that, and really impress the readers!! (provided of course that they are five year olds who are impressed by pretty colours...)
Anyway, its been real, have a smashing day!!!