Monday, April 26, 2004

64 Days

Yes, I'm going to keep counting down until its done. And you will all feign interest.
I've made a few changes here, Yay says Dan, I'm finally in the cool kids club by being linked on Planet Claire.
Also, theres some stuff that I've flogged off Fishboy, cos a change is as good as a holiday. Given that I've just had a holiday. Hmmm.
I got another email from my peeps at the dirty ol' World Bank, expressing interest in the end result of my thesis. Yay!! Further validation!! Now if they will only give me money to finish it.
I learned something today. I now know what a Nash equilibrium is, and given that it sounds so impressive, I'm going to find a way to get it into my thesis.
Guess I'd better write the fucking thing I suppose.
I'm really just looking for excuses to faff about. Think I'll tidy my office.