Thursday, April 01, 2004

Coolest name for a band I've heard all week: The Eagles of Death Metal. Definately up there with Imitation Crabmeat, and Tim's contribution, Nasal Enema.
So if the whole saving the world, one structural adjustment policy at a time thing falls through, I think I'll become a singer in a metal band called Nasal Enema. Or I could join my mate, old Josh, from the Eagles of Death Metal, who we met at Big Day Out 03. Nice bloke, for a ginga.
In other news, today is the day we have all been waiting for, yes, the mighty bus trip. I'm just hoping that it doesn't suck too badly. Given my tendancy to focus on the REALLY IMPORTANT stuff, I've spent many an hour making up a compilation cd, and now of course, I realise that without some Datsuns and Eminem its really not complete, so after picking up my laptop this afternoon, I'll be sure to make up another compilation album.
I'll get round to my thesis eventually. Maybe.
Stay tuned for the imminent arrival of Lettuce. Those concerned know what I'm talking about.