Monday, April 11, 2005

Listen up, bitches!!!

Write this in your diaries.
There will be a party.
It will be on May 14th (probably).
It will be at The Bounty.
It will be awesome (definately).
There will be a theme (to be decided, suggestions in the box).
The choons will be great.
The people will be beautiful (with several notable exceptions. No, not me, I'll be there in all my Patsy-like glory).

The cause.....

.....the second annual "Claire and Dave have mostly the same friends so we may as well combine our birthday parties plus it makes us feel like we have more friends than we actually do" party.

I will be 21. Again.
I'm getting quite good at it now, I really feel like I'm getting the hang of this whole "21" thing. It doesn't help though, that my next birthday will A Big One.

Dave will be 17.

I nominate the following out-of-towners to attend: Stacey, Bianca, Greg, Bridget, Hester and Mr Hester, George...hell, all of Wellington. And Jeff, Michelle, Anna, and Sara. I'm hoping for a 50% strike rate from that list.

You have been warned.

Also, I wrote a very interesting post the other day about all sorts of important stuff that was witty and succinct and politically relevant. Needless to say blogger ate it. Fucky.

Bye now. Essays to mark.