Thursday, April 28, 2005

Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today, I'm gonna be a part of it....

Thats right folks, I'm going to New York.
Oh yeah.
I got an offer. Not just an offer but a BIG FUCK OFF ASSISTANTSHIP PACKAGE WORTH FOURTY THOUSAND US DOLLARS.
Syracuse, New York, to be exact, for a PhD.
Why, you may ask? Because I am awesome. And ridiculously hot. And they love me.
The fact that it helps not to know me is lost on them apparently, because they want me.
THEY WANT ME!!!!
I have to be there in the middle of August, and I have so much to do in the next three months, including pack up my life, get visas, get buckets of money, sell my car, not make myself known to Homeland Security... I don't even know where to begin.

Oh shit. What have I got myself in for?

NEW YORK, BABY!!!!!!

Suck on that, naysayers.