Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Reasons Why We Love Zach Braff

1) Scrubs is funny.
2) He blogs.
3) Hes Jewish.
4) He thinks Ali G is a comic genius.
5) Hes taller than me.
6) Did I mention that Scrubs is funny?

In other news....
Last night was a reasonably good telly night. I watched "I'm With Her", which was fairly mindless and funny, and "Crossing Jordan", which I think is really quite good. Jordan has all the qualities I admire in a person; brains, irreverence, stroppiness, blatant disregard for authority, and a rather scruffy sense of style. Yay for putting interesting and clever women on television!! I think Jordan might have the potential to be up there with CJ from the West Wing and Michelle Dessler from 24, although I hear Michelle won't be back for the next season. Oh well, we'll always have CJ, although I'm not quite sure whats happened to the West Wing. I haven't watched telly for such a long time, its nice to just sit down and be entertained for a bit. Mind you, most telly is complete and utter shite, so its a rare night when one can watch a couple of hours worth without one's brain liquifying and trickling out ones ear, or putting ones foot through the TV screen. I have a couple of flatmates who are complete telly addicts, and they watch all sorts of shite, you wouldn't believe! Every night they're watching one thing and taping another to watch later, shit that normal folk would recoil in horror from. Surprising really, given that neither of them is an idiot. Contrary to evidence from last night's laundry flooding incident.....Kidding!!! Best be nice, cos they may read this and I'll get home to find my shoes full of water and my bed apple-pied if I mock them too much.
Ah fuckit, everythings funny. Well, most things are.
Except perhaps the fact that I really have to pull finger and get stuck into this Marsden Project stuff, given that I have to have it done by October. Uh Oh!!
Less blog Claire, and more work.