Wednesday, August 11, 2004

What to do?

I have a night off work tonight, and I have no plans, no family dinners to go to, no homework to do, no movies to attend, no functions to be at, and I'm really not quite sure what to do with myself.
While I was writing my thesis I composed a huge list of Things To Do Once Finished, but its just so huge that I really don't quite know where to start. Perhaps if I go home and try to fix my sewing machine I can get started on a few things. Or I could go and get geekishly ahead on my statistics work. Or spend the evening working on my research?
I think maybe I purposely overload myself with work so that I'm not forced to make these decisions!! Maybe I'll bake. Maybe I'll work on my plan for world domination. Maybe I'll try and get through the practice GRE exam I have. I have developed an inability to waste time, when perhaps occasionally it is good for one to waste time.
I could try that.
And after ten minutes, I'll find some work to do.
Yay, Fishboy is returning soon!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!