Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I'd just like to say...

Thanks for being sweet.
Also, my flatmate Dave is not as bad as I make out. He bought me a kingsize bar of chocolate to cheer me up after I got dumped. Yay for Dave.
So heres the story: Theres someone that I get on with fabulously with, and that I trust (big thing for Claire) and am not intimidated by, and I don't think he is intimidated by me (another big thing for Claire), and who has the loveliest chocolate coloured eyes, and there was a bit of vodka involved and we kind of told each other how we felt, and everything was wonderful and yay and so on. Then all of a sudden (OK, a few days later), he comes over all thoroughly decent, and says that although he really wants to be with me he doesn't think hes completely over his ex, although he doesn't want to get back together with her hes not ready to be with me.
I mean, he could at least have been a complete arsehole and then I would have been able to sit here and diss him and have the comfort of knowing that I'm better off cos hes a complete twat.
But no, I'm stuck here, thinking that hes honest and decent and considerate of my feelings. Fuck.
Rereading that you may think that I was on the recieving end of a big scam, and he just doesn't want to be with me cos I'm a nutjob, and you may think that I'm kidding myself here, but I do actually believe him. Well, 98% of me does. The other 2% is convinced that hes already out on a hunt for a new girl.
That paranoia I talked about? Unfortunately it doesn't switch off.
I'm off now to stake out his house.
*cough*bunnyboiler*cough*