Monday, October 04, 2004

Theres no 'I' in team, but theres a 'U' in cunt

1.10am. Oh dear.
I'm still at the office, having just sent some revised recurrence coding stuff to America via the wonders of the interweb.
11 days until the conference, which also means 11 days until Stein. Yeah. Bring the noise. Where all the post-grads sit around in the sun, completely chopped, and laugh at the even-more-chopped first years leaping around in the mud and snogging each other.
Actually last year a couple of the post-grads got busted snogging each other.
So thats the first day of the conference taken care of, nobody will be there cos the stein's on. And on the second day, Claire has to be there at some ungodly hour to be a general nuisance, I mean assist. 9am on a Saturday, how fucking rude.
I think I might be a little stressed. Stress is a funny thing, especially for me, cos I don't really feel happy unless I'm a little stressed. Or it could be cos I'm a gigantic geek, and love doing all this stuff, and when I'm stressed it means I'm doing lots of work and have to do lots more. Or it could be that I need a bit of purpose in my life.
Now the last remaining honours students have just gone home, so maybe its time for me to do the same.
Am listening to Skunk Anansie. Is good.
OK, really time to go home, cos am losing ability to use those wee words that glue all the big ones together. I've forgotten what they're called.
Nighty night.