Saturday, March 13, 2004

I don't know if it is the weather, or something very bad I did in a former life, but I seem to have been cursed with a fly plague in my house.
Now you'd have to search long and hard to find something that I hate more than these little winged messengers of Satan, except of course people that eat with their mouths open and people that try and impress me with how much smarter/richer/more successful/thinner/cooler etc than me they are. Mind you, I haven't yet tried fly spray or a rolled up newspaper on any of those people, so maybe they're all aspects of the same evil.
Anyway, my house is reasonably clean, theres only one boy living here so it doesn't smell too bad, so I'm perplexed as to why the little flying fuckers are so keen to come and hang out here. Its not like they get a good reception.
I think I'm having fly rage.

Things that have brightened up my week:
-sunny afternoons, with no work to go to at the end
- Courtney's new album. Theres a song on it called "All the Drugs". Heehee. To quote Mr Leary, "we can't do any drugs, cos you did them all! We have to wait until you die, and smoke your ashes!!"
- My sister
- Making up own compilation albums on my computer
- Changing the approach of my thesis from a pure IR perspective to an institutional approach, thereby making the next three months a lot less excruiciating.

Soundtrack to kick all Soundtracks Arses: Matrix. Together at last: Ministry, Rage, Rammstein, Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson and the Deftones. Fucking metal!!!!