Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Wednesday.
Well all credit to Tim for his computer knowhow etc, but as it transpires the mighty Satellite does not, in fact, have the blaster virus, it is just a bit gammy. It has now been unplugged from the drip, visitors are allowed, and the Notifiable Diseases authorities have been contacted.
Rest assured that there was indeed, sufficient anti-virus thingies installed in said laptop, but now, there are even more.
So it wasn't my fault, I feel it is very important to clear that up.
Its still, however, in the shop, getting everything reinstalled, apparently there has been a bit of a prob with Internet Explorer, so the nice men who speak computer are fixing it.
I'm really starting to miss having the computer around, but not because I've been doing loads of work on it, in the absence of a CD player in my office, I have been using it as a walkman. Maybe SitWoman would be a more appropriate term, but tunes are good, and help you write. Especially really loud ones.
And this is just too cool to pass up.
And Goblin, I've figured out why Hester is a gnome too. Apparently I am an Itinerant Cave Dweller. Bring it.