Thursday, March 04, 2004

I'd just like to point out that I am composing this particular ramble on my brand new shiny blue laptop, Mark II.
Yes, the very first one, while all shiny and blue, was in fact arse, so after making several ill-tempered phone calls to the retailer, and more than one trip in to said retailer while trying to not vent at poor technician who really had no idea that Toshiba has made a pants computer, I got delivered to my office, one brand new computer. Love those couriers who deliver door to door.
Anyway, i've been doing some serious 'net surfing, flicking around blogs and various sites, discovering all sorts of interesting things, such as this, this and the best by far, this.
So, theres really no point to this blog. I just wanted to play on my new computer, and maybe have something to show for the last 3 hours of time-wasting.
Of course, the reason I got a laptop was to write my thesis......