Thursday, June 10, 2004

The days are all blending into each other

It is currently 2.54 am, and I have just finished my country profiles to impress my supervisors with at our meeting tomorrow am. Actually in just under 7 and a half hours. Oopsy.
Just thought I'd let you all know I'm still alive. Hester pointed out that I may be working my arse off, thankfully the Tim Tams and pasta I am chowing through are ensuring that my arse is most certainly not going anywhere.
Thesis is getting loads of attention, and is fair groaning under the weight of all the love it has been receiving. I have my spreadsheets, I have my explanatory sections, I have a bunch of stuff on the nature of conflict and the World Bank, I have the project backgrounds and mandates, I have all the theory on policy and project assessment, I even have a wee bit on poverty and project indicators I hope to squeeze in there somewhere. Now all that remains is to put it all together. Hmmm.

In other news, I am Westley. Kind of disturbing really, seeing as how hes the one I really fancied. Oh dear. Is that like that time when I was at work and happened to mention to Tamara that a particular chap on one of my tables was really quite good-looking, and she responded with "of course you think hes hot. He looks just like you". Oops.
Just to clarify matters, I don't fancy myself. Really.
Oh my, Freud would have a field day with me. Provided of course he could pull himself away from the industrial strength, catering pack of cocaine he snorted everyday.
Right. Stop now, its starting to get silly.
You're not making any sense Claire. (haha, what a fucking surprise)
Nighty night then.