Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I'm just a girl, take a good look at me

Been listening to No Doubt. Yeah.

In the absence of a real post, and because I feel like sharing, and because its 1am, and cos I'm in that sort of mood, heres a list of interesting facts about yours truly.
(Me, me, me, I'm sick of talking about me, you talk about me for a while).

- I am terrified, to the very core of my being, of submarines. Really. No, I don't know why. Maybe I have some repressed childhood submarine trauma. Or maybe its cos they're REALLY FUCKING FREAKY!!!!!
- My favourite colour is red.
- My hair, however, is not red, it is strawberry blonde.
- I miss my dog. Hes in heaven.
- Dodgy knees and neck problems are my family's tribal curse.
- I read "To Kill A Mockingbird" at least twice a year. It restores my faith in humanity.
- When I step on different coloured floors I can feel the difference in the colours through the soles of my feet.
- I want to go to Africa.
- I wish I was an artist.
- I am a crap artist.
- I have one photo of the only boy I've ever really loved, and he has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. Still.
- I really like my feet.
- I swear far too much.
- I had skin cancer when I was 24. Its gone now. Yay.
- Three times I've thought I was going to die. That was not one of them.
- I have a major weakness for good-looking blokes in black turtle-neck jerseys.
- If I have a daughter I will call her Katharine, after Mrs Clifton in "The English Patient". Or maybe after Catherine from "Wuthering Heights".
- My legs are nearly 115 centimetres long.
- I am completely fucked without my best friend.
- I can wish away pain most of the time.
- I think my mum is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.
- I use far too much hot water.
- Hole's second album "Live Through This" changed my life.
- Somedays I feel like I've lived for a hundred years.
- I am lucky beyond comprehension.
- I love tomatoes, horses and Greek food.
- I really don't have too many issues with the way I look.
- My mental health could easily be bought into question in a court of law.
- Very few of my friends know that much about me. I like it that way.
- I tend to remember things about my life in the third person.
- I am very absorptive of other people's idiosyncracies.
- I worry too much about the wrong things.

That is all.
Goodnight.