Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Oh Woe is Me

Where are you all?
Zach Braff has got 1532 comments on his last post.
I got nowt.

Yes, I know hes a bit more famous than me.

Perhaps I should start saying really controversial things to get people angry, then they would comment.
George Bush is not the devil!!!

No, only kidding, spreading untruths is no way to get comments. Or friends.

I was considering doing a photo essay of my day, until I realised how thoroughly boring that would be.

9am: get to office. Have cup of tea. Check emails. Read blogs. (this is about as interesting as it gets)
9.30am: start working at computer.
12.30pm: have lunch. Most often still at computer.
2.30pm: have another cup of tea. Stare at computer some more.
3.30ishpm: read blogs some more. Check emails again.
7pm: Heres where it gets really interesting. Some days I'll go home now, other days I'll stay here and work for a few more hours. Variety being the spice of life and all.....

Only for six more weeks, and then I'm off (next week's visa interview going to plan) to New York.
Alert the authorities. And the liquor suppliers.....

I have just been preparing my first lecture for Other University, and you will be pleased to know that in one slide show, I have included Kate, Sawyer (mmmm), Sayid, Locke and Jack from "Lost", Jackie Chan, Eric Cartman, George W Bush, Tony Blair, Helen Clark and Obi Wan Kenobi.
I amaze even myself.