Thursday, June 02, 2005

What kind of magic spell to use?....

Dum de doo....
Nothing much is going on really, I just have a compulsion to blog.
The weirdest thing pissed me off the other day. I was in the shower, and my flatmate has this conditioner that's especially for hair which is dry at the ends and oily at the scalp.
And so, I started shouting at it. I mean, what a stupid product. If your hair is dry at the ends, wash it less. If its oily at the roots, brush it more, so the oil gets distributed evenly, and solves that whole dry-end thing as well.
I mean really. How dumb.

Also the other night, possibly Monday, I had a full on, realistic, scary-as-all-fuck nightmare. I woke up screaming. It was all Amityville Horror like, but the scary part was that I didn't know I was dreaming. Sometimes I do. All I knew was that if I could scream I would be ok, cos it would prove the ghosts and monsters and assorted beasties didn't have control over me, and I could get away.
So I screamed. And woke myself up with the noise. Phew.

And thats all I got today. Sorry.
Aside from
a) nine weeks today, and
b) there is no way that Superman could beat Wolverine. Nobody can beat Wolverine. Ever. Its common knowledge. (among people who are cooler than you. Or geekier.)