Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Fucking patronising bastards

I am currently on hold with Microsoft. Apparently my call is important to them, and so I must keep waiting on hold. I've got Mos Def up loud in an attempt to drown out the tinny sounds of "Mrs Robinson" assaulting my delicate eardrums. This annoying recorded cow keeps bloody apologising for the delay in my call being answered. I wouldn't mind waiting so much if she didn't keep apologising.
I'm having major issues with Excel. I want the cell to say 49. Not 49%, $49, 49 mice, nothing like that, a simple 49 would please me no end. But no. Fucking Excel keeps changing it to 4900%. Which is not even a real thing. How can 4900% of children under 12 be immunized against measles?
I've tried fixing the AutoCorrect options, and about a thousand other things.....call is being answered......OK.
The fucking thing has decided of its own accord to change the category number of the cell from general to percentage. And to add another couple of zeroes. I reckon my computer is possessed. But now I know how to fix it. Ha.
Claire 1, computer nil.

Well that was a rather pointless blog wasn't it.

Heres a point.
Jamilla is awesome, and wins Person Of The Week.