Sunday, February 27, 2005

I would be doing the happy dance if I had anything left in me.

Right.
Done.
All thats left to do tomorrow is print out a graph in colour, and then take that bitch to the bindery.

Oh.
I feel a bit hollow now.

12.18am.

And happy.

I'm not really sure.

Maybe its time for a wee nooze.
Haven't slept properly for a few weeks now.
I'll probably lie awake all night worrying about the Precious.
And also worrying that I've left someone out of the acknowledgements.
How about an apology in advance if I have?

Am going home to nyes now.

Nighty night.

What am I going to do with myself now?.....

*sings* I just don't know what to do with myself, don't know just what to do with myself. I'm so used to doing everything with you, planning everything for two, and now that we're through....