Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Its only forever, not long at all...

Things I am doing this week:
(and yes, I am developing somewhat of a list fetish)
1) Finishing writing a chapter for a book. Yes, that same chapter I have been going on about for weeks.
2) Starting to pack up my office. I took 7 boxes of books out to the hangar on Sunday; get to my office on Monday morning to discover another 30 books. Plus theres about 20 file boxes of papers, three stacks of papers about a foot high each, and three drawers full of miscellaneous but I'm sure also very useful crap.
3) Finding a home for my sofa and dining table. Any takers?
4) Finishing one research project so that when the essays arrive next week I can mark them without feeling all guilty.
5) Finding out where I can get adapter plugs/transformers for all my stuff so that when I get to America it won't all explode because of the different current.
6) Doing a little dance. (check.)
6) Learning to count.
7) Discovering cold fusion.
8) Doing the Coast to Coast.
9) Walking on water
10) Winning the Nobel Prize for Economics.

I'm aiming for a 50% strike rate. Who wants to bet?