Thursday, May 05, 2005

Well then hook me up and throw me, baby cakes, cos I like to get hooked...

It is currently six minutes away from 8pm, and I am still at work. Yay for me. I figure I had better do as much work as possible in the next three months, work that I get paid for, because when I get to the US, I'm only allowed to work a set number of hours a week in the department as part of my Graduate Assistantship thingy, and one must find a way to keep oneself in the manner to which one is accustomed.
But the real bastard of it is that there are still a few things I need to do that I won't get paid for, and once I've finished them then I get started on the things I do get paid for, and then get saving said pay.
Does anyone want to buy a car? Its shiny and blue, and goes very fast. I've got the demerit points on my licence to prove it.
I have also been emailing government type people to see if they can give me some money to go to 'merca. There must be a lot of money in this country, and I think that some of it should come to me. I'm quite prepared to work for lots of money, its just that theres not enough hours in the day, what with sleeping, blogging, drinking tea, hot showers etc. So I'll ask pretty much everyone that gives away money if they can share the love with me. Do you think I could register myself as a charity?

I think I'm getting a cold. Arse.

It is 13 days until my birthday. Which means only 9 days until The Party, and 14 days until Star Wars. Oh, what an exciting time.

Argh.