Sunday, December 11, 2005

In which dogs are the nicest people there are
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is a photo of a photo of my beloved and departed doggy. I can honestly say, he was one of the nicest most genuine people I have ever met. And I miss him.
I was talking to Apoc via the wonders of google talk (get it you bastards so I can talk shit to you all day and night) and we got talking about dogs, and so I thought I'd share with you the coolest dog ever, who had more personality in his right paw than most people I've met, and didn't let the fact that he was a dog get in the way of being great company and a much loved member of our family.
The great thing about dogs is that they think you're freaking perfect. They couldn't give a rat's arse if you've put ten pounds on, or if your work isn't up to scratch, they just want you home so they can sit at your feet and get pats on the head and chase the cricket ball around the back garden with you and you can take them to the park and they can snuffle around in the dead leaves and eat all sorts of disgusting things and jump on the kids at soccer practice and then come home and put their chin on your knee and look up at you and sigh so you will feed them then they sit beside you all night and in the morning they're so sad to see you go to work and you know that they really mean it. They have no agenda, and their motives are simple and pure.
You are a complete, well rounded and accepted person around your dog.
And for that, I love them.
And now hes chasing cars and smelling other dog's bums in heaven.