Sunday, December 18, 2005

So this guy comes up to me, his face red like a rose on a thorn bush, like all the colours of a royal flush, and he's peeling off these dollar bills, slapping 'em down...

I would love to write a big fuck-off blog about how I've nearly finished all my work, how I've just got the SPSS component of my exam to do which I have to do on campus because I don't have SPSS on my 'pooter, and how I've written all my citizenship paper except for the intro which I'm doing tomorrow, and how its pretty fucking awesome that I've finished my first semester here and survived relatively unscathed (knock on wood), but seeing as how yesterday I spent 14 hours at my computer and today I've spent about 11 I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF MY COMPUTER that I'm going downstairs now to watch telly and drink vodka.

TTFN.