Sunday, February 01, 2004

FEBRUARY 14TH

The dreaded Valentines Day is imminent, where I get to feel nauseous all day with all the talk of love in the air (somebody pass me a bucket), plus get to work and have to look at all the disgusting couples holding hands over the tables and feed each other little love-heart shaped desserts (yuck!!!). Gross.
But regarding that whole upside thing I mentioned before: the dreaded funny-smelling, noisy eating, night-shift working, midnight-dish-washing (and when I say washing, I mean he holds the dishes under the tap and they get wet, and thats about it), born-again Christian, boring, stupid and ugly (let me count the ways) generally annoying flatmate is moving out that day!!!Yeah!!! So thats something to cheer me up while I don't get flowers, again. (sympathy flowers are even sadder than no flowers, by the way).