Saturday, February 07, 2004

I think I'm having a little bit of writers block today concerning my thesis, well not so much writers block as Can't-Be-Arsed, so I got stuck into some serious sleeping. I see it not as a waste of day, but an investment into personal wellbeing in the months to come, when I'm writing 23 hours a day.
Its important to plan ahead.
My new flatmate moved in yesterday, shes really nice, bought loads of food with her and said she loves to cook. I said choice, cos I love to eat. Plus, she's been there one day and already cleaned the bathroom! Haha, what a find. Now theres only one week to go until Loser moves out, and then we shall celebrate, yeah.
Only two days until ER, and the return of Dr Tall-Dark-Handsome-and-Foreign (what more could a girl want? except of course universal human rights, an end to hunger, 3rd world debt relief and free Grain Waves for everyone).
PS my DJ name is DJ Mothership. I think it should be DJ Get Fucked.