Thursday, February 12, 2004

Just because I don't have anything better to do on a Friday afternoon, like do loads of research for my thesis, or bibliography stuff, or go to the library and get books, etc, I've just spent about half an hour trying to get a comments function enabled on this page. Yay, says Jeff.
Unfortunately due to some technical hiccups, it is taking a bit longer than expected.
It has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that when it comes to technological stuff I am a bit less savant, and a bit more idiot; and more to do with the crap computers we have at university. At least I think so. I am determined to do it by myself and not ask anybody for help. So it might take a while.
Haloscan is having a bad hair day, it seems.
Incidentally, for a good read check out the new Vanity Fair magazine. Give you three guesses as to who's on the cover!!!