Tuesday, February 17, 2004

I was mostly rudely awoken this morning by the phone ringing. So I ignored it, only to be woken one minute later by the bloody cell phone. Happily it was my best friend, back from Australia, so after talking to her I went back to sleep. However, the industrial strength construction work that was going on in my head managed to prevent much sleep, and I faced one of life's most difficult quandries. Does one lie in bed and pretend to sleep, hoping that if suitably ignored, ones catering pack of a hangover will go away? Or, does one instead embrace the reality of the hangover and succumb to the lure of the fried-egg-and-tomato-breakfast? Having chosen option two, after trying option one on for size and realizing its complete uselessness, I retreated to the sofa for my weekly Scrubs fix, c/o- Dave the mega-programme-taper.
It is now 3.45pm, and having done nowt, I'm off to do more of the same. Head is going boom boom, and I think while I was sleeping, goblins put socks on all my teeth.
You'll be pleased to know that we gave Tamara a hell of a send-off on her last night at work. The neighbours weren't too impressed though, with Audioslave at 4am. Don't you just love the suburbs?
Big ups to Brad, for the Hawaiian shirt, to Simon for the margaritas; and to Tam, for not letting the side down. We'll miss you girl.