Sunday, February 15, 2004

So I get a text message from a friend in Australia on Saturday, saying happy valentines day, to which I reply something along the lines of "Get Fucked" (natural reaction of course), being that I am the grinch that stole Valentines day. So having been a total vege all day, channelling Ms Jones by sitting in bed in my SEXY gray trackies eating frozen yogurt straight from the container, I head off to work. Upon arrival at work, I am informed by my friend that I must proceed with haste to the chiller, cos theres something in there I need to see. Well buggar me if there isnt the biggest fuck off bunch of flowers, with my name on them, from the aforementioned Australian. So I am forced to walk through the restaurant, being a rather vivid shade of red with embarrassment, with these flowers, to shouts from chefs along the lines of "OOOOOOH!!!!! Who sent you flowers" and "Gee, they must have cost you a bit". Cos every girl needs a good public humiliation once in a while.
But still, it was nice to get flowers on Valentines Day, so thank you. (Note attempt at being gracious).
It all worked out pretty well in the end, I got flowers from one boy, another one said I was the perfect woman, and I got a good night kiss from a third one. Someones dying to say "Slapper", but they're just jealous. Haha.
Also I need new glasses, and the only frames I like are Gucci, so please send donations to me, c/o- the Green Room. Ta.