Monday, May 10, 2004

And Just Like That....

Bad news my wee buggalugs.
Gmail have stopped sending me the love, a shame really, cos Joey was going to give me a whole 99c. Bloody good name for a site though Jo.
That would have put the kids through school too. I guess I'll have to resort to getting my money the old fashioned way. Yes, God forbid, by marrying it.
Am all of a sudden fascinated by the analysis of handwriting. I even went so far as to get a couple of books out on the subject, for the purpose of ensuring my job application letters truly represent me as the emotionally stable well balanced mature individual that I am. Not as the narcississtic, spoilt, delusional, short-tempered and undisciplined nutcase that some lesser beings would make me out to be.
Shut up, all of you. And if anybody asks, I had nothing to do with that wee incident, I was at home the whole time. You can ask my mum.
PS Mum, the $50 is on its way.