Thursday, May 13, 2004

OK. No more politics. Cos I get too angry and rant and then say things I don't really mean cos I have all this anger inside me that needs to get out and it just jumps at the first opportunity when really one should think a little more about what one is really saying and say things that are fair otherwise one becomes as bad as those one is dissing.

In other news, check out Soma's valiant attempt to get as strung out and nasty and tired and crabby and foul as yours truly.
Damn us and our self imposed deadlines!!

Am going to see Troy tomorrow. And yes, I have read the book, although word on the street is that there is somewhat of a liberal interpretation of the book, and also manages to chuck in some of Homer's other works, plus the Aeneid, and some scribbles Virgil's gardener left on a scrap of paper in the woodshed. Yay I say, bring the Troy goodness.
1.25am, so nighty night then.