Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Help me Obi-Won Kenobi

All I want to be doing is exploring blogs and looking shit up and having my say on all sorts of nonsense, when I'm a summary and conclusion away from finishing this chapter.
Uh oh.
Perhaps its time to follow my own advice and admit the internet has power over me.

Actually, what I think I know what it is.
My wee brain, having been dormant for some 27 years, is now forced to actually function, and as a result, all of a sudden I have an opinion on EVERYTHING!!
Or maybe its just now there are things that make me very angry in my angriest of angry places and I am compelled by the power of the Web to tell everybody what I think.

When in reality all I need to be doing is telling my supervisors why it is crucial that I rant for many pages about why the establishment of the Post conflict Unit is more significant than the parallel policy changes in the World Bank, because it represents a change in Bank thinking back to its original purpose, which was post war reconstruction, whereas the policy, while significant, is not specific to conflict but to a general state of emergency.
Bet you're all REALLY hanging out for me to finish so I can post the thesis on the web!!
In other news, there will be more politics, never fear because I have overcome my fear of the political blog.

Mmmmm. Angry rants.
BRING THE NOISE

Yeah.