Friday, May 21, 2004

Hows About them Crusaders?

I'm afraid I've been a little slack this Super-12 season, I've only been to two games, and have been a bad Canterbury supporter. Its a little late to remedy this now though, seeing as how its finals day, and the games in Canberra, and I'm not. Still in rainy Christchurch, its 3.30 pm and starting to get dark, pissing down with lovely autumn rain, and I'm all cosy in my wee office, hard at work. Not listening to the Distillers and drinking too many cups of tea and reading the paper. Not at all. No sir-ee jim.
Had a lovely dinner last night with a bunch of the other MAs from the department, go the good Thai food, but brickbat to the fact I had to leave early to come back here. Poos.
Nevermind. It will be over soon, and I can sleep all day and read whatever I want (like the "Situations Vacant" section of the paper).
Went to see Alexander's soccer this morning, had to leave early to pick up me Da from the airport, but by the time I left, they were 5-nil up. Yeah. Go Fred. Rosie was wandering around in her wee gummies, at half time all the soccer players get oranges, so of course Rosie has to have one too. She was having some coordination difficulties, and whenever she wanted to eat the orange, she had to stop and bite it, chew it, make funny faces, blow raspberries at me and giggle, before she could keep walking. Its all a bit much when you're not even 2.
Am not sure how to pass on these gmail invites I keep getting. Yes, they are still coming. Gmail love me!!! I don't have PayPal, so you'll have to give me real money, or wire it to a numbered account in the Caymans.